It’s been awhile since I’ve done this, but I loved today’s questions. We are getting Hurricane Isaac remnants today, so it will be raining all day and probably all day tomorrow. We need it, we’ve had serious drought conditions this summer!
1. What do you enjoy doing the most with your spouse?
This is tough. I enjoy so many things about KT. I’d say the best is how goofy we really are just sitting at home. He constantly is making me laugh and that’s so good for my soul.
2. How do you eat your taco? From the top or from the side?
I’m a side-to-side girl!
3. Have you ever shut off the basement light and ran like a fool because you knew someone was down there and would get you?
Seriously? I do this probably 3 times a day. I used to LOVE Follow that Bird, which is a Sesame Street movie. On there Big Bird gets adopted and his ‘adoption agent’ or whatever you want to call her is Miss Finch. The scariest bird I’ve ever seen! She was mean and I still see her face when I go up stairs at night!! I’m a total FREAK!!
4. If you could change one thing about you what would it be and why?
I would like to be about 4 inches taller. If I had longer legs they wouldn’t appear to be fat stumps!
5. What age do you think is appropriate to have the "bird and the bees" talk with your children?
I’d say whenever they become curious. No need to sugar coat or lie to them beforehand. I was probably a 5th grader…I’d also say when they hit puberty. Need to know what happens…